.

.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Catching up on life

We've been busy over this last year and a half since I've blogged!!
One thing I've noticed after looking back is that my older three girls are growing up!! I can't believe how much they've grown! 





 Leah is now in the 3rd grade, Emma 2nd grade, and Madelyn is a Kindergartner!! Wow can't believe I've been homeschooling for 5 years now!! It's only by God's Grace that we've made it this far!! :)
 The future Artist
 The future Teacher
The future Chef... 

I would say that I have it made ;)


We've celebrated lots of birthdays!!!
 Mady turned 5 on January 8th and Lillian turned one!
 Leah celebrated her 8th birthday and Emma her 7th..
Mit turned 36 this year.....I had to remind him of how old he is...
I celebrated my 29th plus 2 birthday this year!! ;)

Sweet Delilah hit double digits this year!! She turned 10 in May! I love this old lady!
 I ran my first 5k back in April with my friends!! It was very interesting.....colorful!! :) Maybe I'll do another one next year with Leah. She loves to run with me at home.

 This girl is so busy!!! She is every where and climbs everything!!! I don't kno how we do all that we do.....we love her!!

We took a family vacation to Boone, NC this year!! We loved it!! the mountains are so beautiful!! I want to move there now!! haha
 Beautiful view from Grandfathers Mountain
 Our Cabin

 Lils...she's so tiny!!
 My sweet older girls
View from our cabin! <3


It's been such a busy season of life for us. I'm hoping to get back into blogging so I can treasure these precious memories when my girls grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet family! I want a copy of that family picture for my fridge!

    ReplyDelete