.

.

Thursday, February 2, 2012



Happy 100th day of school!!!
We were so excited to celebrate our 100th day of school!
We made 100 day Princess crowns....we even made a 100 day pizza with 100 slices of pepperoni for lunch! (sorry forgot to take a pic, we were hungry :) )

 We made a 100 link chain! It was so big I couldn't get all of it in the picture! They loved making their 100link "snake". : )















This is Emma's paper. If she had $100 she would buy a snake!!! I don't think so Em's!! : )




















This is one of the books we read today. Jake's 100th day of school! They loved it! It's about this little boy who was suppose to bring 100 things to school, but in a hurry that morning he rushed out the door and forgot his special 100 memory book he had made! So when he gets to school he is very sad because he had nothing to show for his 100 things! The Principle helped him find 100 books to show.....then a special guest comes in and it is his great, great aunt who is 100 years old.....good story check it out from the library if you want the rest of the story! : )      


n
 What will we look like when we are 100?!?!? Well here you go! We made pictures of us. This is what we think we will look like when we are 100-years-old! Pretty cute aren't we?!??!? : )

Emma wants 100 pencils, she doesn't want 100 pieces of glue.
Emma would eat 100 happy meals ( I think she probably could too!), but she wouldn't eat 100 frogs?!?!? ...lol

Emma's favorite thing she has learned in the first 100 days of school is: How to write her name!
She has done such a good job too! Can't wait to start Kindergarten with her this fall!


 Here they are with the 100 links we made!!! It was so long! they loved it!

If Leah had $100 she would buy 100 pizza's!!! That girls sure can eat some pizza too! lol


 This one cracks me up!!In Leah's 100 days of school paper. She want's 100 pets, doesn't want 100 snakes (me either)
She would eat 100 Happy Meals, but would not eat Mommy's Chicken Divan!! lol....no wonder she always gags when we make her eat it! I love the picture she drew with her tongue sticking out! : )






Leah's favorite thing that she has learned in the first 100 days of school is : How to read!!! : )












Here is little old lady Leah at 100! : )





If Mady had $100 she would buy 100 pizzas! lol

Mady's favorite thing about school is when Mommy reads to her! This child LOVES books!! She can not wait to read! I think she may have her own library some day! : )



Here is my little Mady-Moo at 100! Love her lips!
Here are my little ladies and their future look! LOL......They'll always be cute, even when they are 100!!

All in all we had an awesome 100 day of school!!! They have all grown a lot since August 15, 2011! Now we only have 70 days left!!! Yay!!! : )...Then we will have a first grader, kindergartner, and possibly a K-4 student!! It seems like yesterday when I was changing two babies in diapers and potty training my two and a half year old!! I don't know how I survived those first few years! I love watching them grow, I love teaching them school (on most days :) ) but, I miss those day of endless diapers and bottles,...well only till I think about my 10 hours of sleep I get every night! : ).... Love my girls to the moon and back!!

4 comments:

  1. I love all your ideas- especially what you think you will look like at 100! Those old ladies are precious! You are an awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beautiful window into your lives... I miss you and love you all! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyds! I think their pretty cute too!; )

      Delete
    2. Miss and love you all too, Sarah!

      Delete