.

.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank Heaven For Little Girls.....

We have done SO much in the last three weeks since I've blogged! We went on a field trip to Smiths Nursery and pumpkin farm. They learned about Native Americans and Farm history. They really enjoyed looking and arrow heads too.














Leah is reading more and more! She is also learning how to tell time! She has continued to get A's in everything! Her writing has really improved! She is doing so well!




Emma is so funny! She does well at her work too! I am focusing more on letter sound and recognition with her. I am very proud of my girls. Mady likes to come in the school room and "play" school with Leah. She's so cute! But, I have been letting Leah play teacher with Mady and read Mady her sight words!! It has actually worked out well! : )
In Leahs bible class, I have been taking Leah through a discipleship book. We are reading about witnessing to others and how to pray to God! It is so neat to go through this with her. To watch her grow and mature! We have some sweet conversations about God together! I love every minute of it! Today in bible class Leah practiced witnessing to Mady! It was cute and funny. Mady asked Leah how she could get saved and Leah (with some help from Mommy:) ) Began telling her about Jesus and quoting scripture to her.
So thankful for my girls! Though I would love to have a son, and wouldn't change having my three girls for anything!! They are so sweet and loving! I love their drama, chaos, little diva's, crying spells (yes even little girls cry and have no clue why they're crying), their love for their prince charming (daddy). Thank heaven for little girls! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment