.

.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

First time bowling!!!!!


We had a lot of fun today! We went to our favorite neighbors birthday party at the bowling alley! The girls have never been bowling before, and they loved it! Mady got a strike!! (with the help of bumper guards of course ;) ........Thanks favorite neighbors!!! : )







Emma was really good at throwing, I mean bowling the ball down the lane. It was actually pretty funny to watch.
Daddy was a really good teacher!




My girls are growing up too fast for me! I feel like it was just yesterday when we brought Leah home from the hospital, now almost six years later we have three little monkeys! These days sure are flying bye fast! I need to sit back and enjoy all of these little moments, they won't be this little forever. Thank you Lord for each day, crazy or calm, that you give me with my girls. I love them to the moon and back!



Daddy helping Emma (A.K.A little smoky one day I will have to explain all of the silly nicknames their Daddy has given them :)



















My sweet Leah girl.......I love her gentle spirit!





Mady Moo and her half Grinch smile! I swear this little girl couldn't look anymore like her daddy!! She has his exact smile and I love every inch of it! : )


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Mady . . . . it sounds like you put the grownups to shame with your strike. Good for you! I love to see you having a good time.

    ReplyDelete