.

.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

He is risen..........April!!!

My girls on Easter morning, the sun was a little on the bright side = )

Leah Elizabeth~ 5yrs
 We had a good Easter celebration with our family and church family. I am so very thankful that He is risen, He has concurred death, and has given us the free gift of salvation! I hope and pray that all my girls will get saved, but not only that, that they will have a wonderful relationship with Christ and will serve Him all the days of their life~ "I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4
Emma Grace~4yrs

Madelyn Kate~ 3yrs

Mady and her awesome hat, reading on the way to grandmas house! = )

Leah Elizabeth
 My sweet Leah girl will turn six-years-old in two weeks!! How in the world did six years go by this fast!! I love this girl! Thank you Lord for her sweet and gentle heart.
Madelyn Kate

Madelyn Kate 
 She is so funny!! The faces this girl can come up with!....She was excited to find her Easter present! They do a scavenger hunt at Grandmas house every year. They are each given their own clue cards to find and the last card they find will lead them to their present! They love doing this every year!
Sweet girl

Emma Grace, she sure can cut some looks! 
 Oh Emma, not sure what to say other than she's pretty cute!! = )

Train ride at Pullen Park!

Leah Elizabeth~ My soon to be 6yr old.= )

Madelyn Kate~3yrs
 She was so happy to be on the train! It was such a beautiful spring day today, that we decided to go to Pullen Park in down town Raleigh! It was a lot of fun! They have train rides, a carousel, a kiddie boat ride, paddle boats that you can rent and take on their little lake, a big playground, and more!! We had a lot of fun there today!
Pullen Park Paddle Boats

Leah's painting! ........."Garden of tulips"
Leah is participating in her first "Home School Recital" this Friday! She will be singing a song with her Daddy, "You are Holy" by Michael W. Smith, and will be submitting this painting that she did as her art piece for display! We are very excited! She LOVES singing with her Daddy while he plays the guitar! I might be a little biased but, I think this is the best piece of art I have ever seen! =)

Sweet Sisters!
I wish this picture would of came out a little better.....I love their expression! They really do love each other!! =).........Oh the fighting they do! But, for the most part, they truly love each other and would do anything for each other. Watching them and their special bond that they have as sisters makes me wish I had a sister!! It really gives me joy to watch them grow up together and to know that they will have each other the rest of their lives.
"Sisters touch your heart in ways no other could. Sisters share... their hopes, their fears, their love, everything they have. Real friendship springs from their special bonds."

1 comment:

  1. What a great update! I love all the pictures of your sweet girls!!

    ReplyDelete