.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kindergarten Days!! Week #2!!!!





Today is day #8 of Kindergarten!! In reading circle today, we read a book about silly hats! Then we decided to make our own silly tall hats!
First is Leah and her silly tall hat!
Next is Emma and her silly tall hat!
And last but not least, is Madelyn and her silly tall hat! : )

We had lots of fun today learning more about letters Ii, Uu, and Ee.

We practiced counting to 25 too!
We also practiced writing letters Ii,Uu, and Ee.

But, I think the most fun we had today was reading our story and making our silly tall hats!


We LOVED this book! : )




2 comments:

  1. I bet you could bake a real great cake wearing those hats. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, if you are volunteering to teach a baking class, they would love it! ; ) I'm not much of a baker though (even with the hat on). Maybe I will have to take them to Aunt Jen's!

    ReplyDelete