.

.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Long Story Short


I love this devotional book for kids! We do it with our girls and it's just the perfect amount of time for them. It will challenge them to think about God's word, and my gals are only five, four, and two-years-old! Mady does just sit there and repeat whatever her sisters ask. : ) But, I know as she gets older she will get involved too! So thankful for friends who recommended this book, and for a godly church family who encourage us to lead our family closer to God!

2 comments:

  1. We are doing this also!!! Love the new look to your blog and the update:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lyds! I'm trying to get back into it. I want to start keeping a blog for the whole school year so I can look back and see how in the world I survive it! : )

    ReplyDelete